Empower to Innovate – OTC Action Workshop
Sheraton Towers, Singapore
Providing a unique insight into how you can grow your business locally, regionally and indeed globally through developing both individuals and teams through Merging Marketing and Regulatory Affairs to deliver better Innovations.
Innovation is key in building strong OTC brands with clear focus on consumer needs. Almost all organisations need to innovate while satisfying the Regulatory requirements in individual markets. It is critical that Marketing and Regulatory affairs work closer together in a collaborative approach to identify and build successful and innovative new products.
To deliver better, faster and bigger innovation by working better together between Marketing and Regulatory
- Mutual identification and agreement of the strengths and opportunities that both parties can bring to developing Innovation
- Practical tools and techniques for living the innovation process
- Participants to Know, Understand, Believe and Act with the new mind-set back at work
09:30-10:00 What makes a great innovator?
10:00-10:30 Group work: Exercise to define your own profile
10:30-10:45 Coffee Break
10:45-11:25 Profile & Competencies of Regulatory and Marketing – Pathfinder innovation competency profiles of Regulatory Affairs and Marketing
11:25-12:00 Meeting in the Middle – Ways of working to accelerate innovation processes in OTC to create Bigger, Better, faster Innovation
13:00-13:30 Case Study focused on NPD and Super Claiming – Driving innovation through existing product development
13:30-14:00 Best Practice examples from the region
14:00-14:30 Group Work: Idea Generation Innovation with new products and new claims – Successful take-to-market strategy presented with case study. Pattern Marking and Pattern Breaking Tools.
14:30-15:00 Group Work: Idea Grouping and Selection
15:00-15:15 Coffee Break
15:00-16:00 Living Innovation – A framework for developing and driving an innovation culture across the organisation. There will be a group discussion and group exercise on the implications to Innovation in the OTC industry
16:00-16:30 Group Work: Implications to Innovation in the OTC industry
1.Marketers in OTC Industry
2.Regulatory Affairs in OTC industry
Benefits for Participants
- A practical, interactive experience generating better learning to apply to their business
- A simple approach for driving bigger, better and faster innovation in the market
- Set of practical tools and techniques
- An opportunity to learn from cross-functional, cross-regional and cross-company participants
39 Scotts Rd,
View on map >